Drivers are responsible for the safe transport and deliver freight in a professional manner by driving diesel-powered tractor/trailer combinations short and long distances. They deliver product on time, while complying with Department of Transportation rules and regulations. The following are the requirements for driving for Tyson:
- Must have a valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License in the state of residence
- Age 23 or older
- Must have one (1) year or more of verifiable OTR Tractor Trailer driving experience within the last 18 months
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Physical Examination and Drug Screening as outlined in the D.O.T Regulations
- Must be able to pass a road test
- Must live in defined hiring area
- Must be willing to park at designated parking area
- Must be at (12) twelve points or less on the Tyson Driver Evaluations System as pertains to Accidents, incidents and moving violations
- Must not have a DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle
- Must not have a DUI or DWI conviction in a personal vehicle in the last (8) eight years or more than (1) one in life time
- Must not have tested positive D.O.T. Drug or Alcohol test in the past (3) three years
Discount Product Purchase
Tyson Team Members can take advantage of our full-service credit union. From consumer, vehicle, and mortgage loans to checking, savings, and retirement accounts, the Tyson Credit Union is designed to meet the growing financial needs of its member-owners.
Who is Eligible to Join the Credit Union?
We serve the families of Tyson Foods Team Members. We'll help you buy your first car (and your second and third), own your own home, teach your children the value of money, and save for retirement.
Since our inception, our objective has been the same: to server our members' interests. With the strength of $350 million in assets behind us, you'll discover it is easy and affordable to handle your finances and manage your money at Tyson Credit Union.
Tyson Credit Union is a division of 66 Federal Credit Union. The Credit Union has an occupational field of membership, and only Tyson Foods Team Members and their immediate families are eligible to join the credit union
||In some areas, Tyson Team Members have access to company stores where they can purchase, at discounted prices, the many and varied products the company produces. Additionally, Team Members are able to take advantage of discount programs and services through an internal, web-based benefits program. This "one-stop destination" offers Team Members savings on new cars, insurance, exciting travel, home mortgages, computers, and much more.
Some of the partners of this discount program are companies such as MetLife Home and Auto; Bancorp 529 College Savings Plans; several airlines and cruises; Palm (handhelds); Ford, Lincoln, and Land Rover; IBM and Dell (computers and peripherals); Panasonic (TVs, DVD players, digital cameras, telephones, etc.); and Barnes and Noble - just to name a few.
All this and more is here for you when you become a Tyson Foods Team Member.